Let’s get Cooking brings you our special recipe for pleasure jelly. A fruity dessert perfect for serving at special events and parties with family and friends. We made this triple dessert in a light homemade fluffy way and then enriched it with two different jelly flavors, and a variety of fresh fruits, nuts, a buttery biscuit base, fresh cream and cherry toppings. All the layers placed in this dessert cup are prepared in a balanced and ideal amount of these ingredients with easy-to-follow measurement instructions for your quick learning. It is rich, colorful, satisfying and full of flavors. Try our version of the fluffy jelly delight with our homemade recipe and enjoy it with your friends and family. You can find our full written recipe for this rich triple below.
A recipe for the pleasure of cream jelly
Materials for making a custard:
- Eggs: 2
- Sugar: ¼ cup
- Corn starch: 1 tbsp
- Flour (Maida): 1 tbsp
- Milk: 2 cups (500 ml)
- Fresh cream: ½ cup
- Sugar (for milk): ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract: ½ teaspoon
- Add some fruit to the cream
- Apple (chopped): 2-3 tbsp
- Banana (slice): 2-3 tbsp
- Pear (chopped): 2-3 tbsp
- Peach (chopped): 2-3 tbsp
- Green grapes: 2 tbsp
- Black grapes: 2 tbsp
- Cherries for decoration above
- Red jelly (strawberry flavored): 1 bag (80 g)
- Green jelly (banana flavor): 1 bag (80 g)
- Water as needed (1 and 1/4 cups) for each bag
Biscuit crumble for base
- Biscuit (12 pieces): 80 grams
- Butter (melted): 2 tbsp
Must have nuts
- Walnuts (chopped): 3 tbsp
- Almonds (chopped): 3 tbsp
- Pistachio (chopped): 3 tbsp
Cream coating materials:
- Cream for any purpose: ½ cup (130 g)
- Powdered sugar: 1 tsp
- Corn starch: 1 tsp
- Butter: 1 tsp
- Add eggs, sugar, cornstarch and measure (flour) in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Mix milk and cream in a saucepan.
- Add sugar and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and add about half a cup of milk to the egg mixture.
- Whisk together and add the remaining milk.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Whisk and cook for about 5-6 minutes until smooth and creamy.
- Allow the card to cool completely.
- Prepare the two jelly flavors separately.
- Add water in a small pot.
- Empty the jelly bag with warm water and mix well.
- Cook for 5 minutes and bring to a boil.
- Turn off the heat and stir until the jelly melts.
- Note: Do not overcook as soon as the jelly gets a clear color or it does not set properly.
- Pour the jelly separately into deep plates and leave them to set.
- Mash biscuits into crumbs and transfer to a bowl.
- Add melted butter, mix and set aside.
- Finely chop nuts, mix and set aside.
- When the whipped cream has cooled completely, beat for a few minutes until smooth.
- Add fruit and stir to combine, set aside.
- Scramble some jelly with a fork to lightly pour over the dessert.
- To make the cream coating, add cream, sugar, corn starch and butter in a mixer bowl.
- Beat with a hand whisk or electric beater for 6-8 minutes until a thick and airy mixture is obtained.
- Transfer to a perfusion bag and store in the refrigerator for later use.
- Take 4-5 wide serving cups or cups.
- Place about 2 and 1/2 tablespoons of crumble biscuit mixture in each cup. Click to tighten.
- Pour about 3 tablespoons of ready-made custard based on the biscuits.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of red jelly on the custard.
- Place 1 and a half tablespoons of nuts on the jelly.
- Now pour 2 tablespoons of green jelly over the nuts.
- Repeat the whipping layer.
- Place the two jelly flavors on the custard evenly.
- Place nuts on top.
- Finally garnish with cream and cherries on top of each cup of dessert.