Dinner in a sheet pan is especially convenient and this has the bonus of a vegetarian option.
I have used Trader Joe’s cauliflower or kale gnocchi in the past, but I find that regular gnocchi works better for this method.
I’ve said before that you can roast almost any vegetable, so if there’s something in this recipe that’s not for you or your family, feel free to give it a try.
Every time I make this meal, it’s a hit with my family. As a bonus, very easy to prepare and there is only one pan to wash! 9
Roasted Italian gnocchi and vegetables
- 2 16 ounces. Packs of gnocchi Potato, cauliflower or kale gnocchi, frozen or stable shelf
- 3 Peppers Any color, chopped
- 3 Squash chopped
- 1 Red onion chopped
- 2 Cups Cherry tomatoes or grapes bisected
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 3-4 Tbs. Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon. Dried oregano
- 2 teaspoon. Dry thyme
- 1 teaspoon. Dried basil
- Kosher salt and black pepper taste
- 1 Goblet Grated Parmesan cheese For serving
Put all the ingredients except Parmesan in a large bowl and mix.
Pour onto a pan in one layer.
Place in the oven at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving.