We are so excited to bring you our gift guides for 2021. Let us do the shopping for you during the holiday season.
Today’s gift guide is for those of you in your life who are hard to please (you know exactly who we mean!) Or you may have chosen a co-worker for the Secret Santa that you just do not know well. Keep reading!
- Marble checkers set ($ 149): I promise your friend it’s hard to please no marble checker set.
- Mini projector ($ 65): If your gift recipient is a movie buff, go for a mini projector for the effect of a home theater. Now, where’s my popcorn ?!
- Mini vases ($ 171): I have to admit they are on the more expensive side, but there is elegance to these vases that it’s just the perfect touch to the room.
- the Nutcracker ($ 70): The ridiculousness of it just makes it so good.
- Weighted treatment pillow ($ 13): Inspired by Scandinavian aesthetics, the pillow is filled with clay beads that can be heated or cooled to help soothe pain or relieve stress. so cool!
- Mini instant camera ($ 75): Whenever I have a special occasion I like to bring a disposable camera. There’s something I love about capturing memories on film camera!
- Tapered candle holders ($ 30): A simple statement piece for a room! I like the clean lines.
- Animal portrait (Price varies): Get a custom portrait based on your dog breed. Choose from line art, to abstract, to form. Such a unique gift!
- Tarot ($ 60): I always wanted to learn how to read tarot cards, but for now, I will continue to stare at these beauties.
- Subscription to master class (Price varies): Give the gift of learning with hundreds of lessons delivered by the best in the world. There’s a lesson in everything – from the art of songwriting to Serena Williams teaching tennis!
- Pour over a coffee machine ($ 20): Sometimes I switch to pouring just to enjoy the morning coffee-making ceremony.
- Live a beautiful book ($ 45): This coffee table book is no less beautiful than Ms. Calderon’s interior design!
- Reed diffuser ($ 24): I have a few scatterers scattered around the house and studio. It makes you feel like you’re in a fancy hotel!
- Wooden coasters ($ 50): Wooden logs from Indonesian tropical forests are made into these beautiful and unique bottoms.
- Nespresso ($ 170): You can not go wrong with a Nespresso machine – I use mine almost every day!
- יenga ($ 10): For when you feel nostalgic.
- Fuzzy slippers ($ 20): Who doesn’t want to feel like he’s walking on a cloud?
- Custom paper (Price varies): If you’re like me and need a classic pen and paper to write it all down, custom paper makes you feel a little more luxurious (and maybe more productive ?!).