These 3 ingredient cookies are the perfect combination of buttery and sweet.
If you want a cookie that is not as sweet as a sugar cookie, but still gets to the place, you must try these whipped cream cookies.
Using only 3 ingredients, they are incredibly easy to prepare!
What ingredients do I need?
- All-purpose flour (I also used gluten-free all-purpose flour for this recipe)
- Salty butter – softened
- sugar powder
** Specific dimensions can be found in the recipe card below **
How do I make 3 shortbread cookies from ingredients?
Step 1: In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar.
Step 2: Add four, mix well. (The dough may look crumbly, but you can make a large ball out of it with your hands).
Step 3: Cover the dough with cling film and refrigerate for an hour.
Step 4: Remove the dough from the refrigerator and roll out on a floured surface. Cut the dough into desired shapes (square, circle, holiday shapes).
Step 5: Place on a ready-made baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit, about 15 minutes.
Variations of 3 shortbread cookies from ingredients:
You can taste a cake with all kinds of ingredients!
- Add chopped almonds or pecans.
- Dip them in chocolate.
- To a festive holiday cookie add food coloring or a fun drizzle.
- Add dried fruit or macha powder.
These 3 cookie cookies are a must! Prepare this super easy recipe and share with friends and family at all times.
2 cups flour for any purpose (or gluten-free flour for any purpose)
1 cup salted butter – softened
½ A cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar.
- Add four, mix well. (The dough may look crumbly, but you can make a large ball out of it with your hands).
- Cover the dough with cling film, refrigerate for an hour.
- Take out and roll. Cut the dough into the desired shapes (square, circle, etc.).
- Place on a ready-made baking pan. Bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit, about 15 minutes.